Monday 3 September 2012

Bonus Post

This will be a very short post in order to put in 2 photos of the playground this afternoon...

Trapeze boy

pensive swinging
And also to relate something truly odd.  This afternoon Jacob cut his own hair????? He has sliced off a big chunk of his fringe almost to the hairline and on a sort of asymmetrical slat, you can just see it on the photo above even when it is upside down.  I'm not sure why, he said he didn't like his hair cut ($20.00 last Wednesday that I thought looked really nice) because it was too uneven.  Its weird because I didn't know that his opinions were that strong and to be honest, I'm still not sure if they are or if he just happened to be in the bathroom with a pair of scissors and thought "Oh what shall I do? I know I'll cut my hair".

I am slightly alarmed at him having scissors that close to his own eyeballs but I am even more alarmed at starting on the "Oh My God What Have You Done With Your Hair" phase at 8 years and 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment