Monday 27 August 2012

Extra-terrestrealty

Tom has recently been spending a lot of time online perusing Canadian real estate web sites.  Our lease is up in just over 10 months so obviously we've not got much time to get things organized.  I've been having a look myself in order not to be left out and because looking at other people's houses is always interesting.  So is the bizarre language used by realtors.  In the UK I always found it odd that houses for sale enjoy things and benefit from things, here they seem to be described using an excessive number of abbreviations.

Today I found a house that had all these amazing things listed under ***EXTRAS*** Mflau, Mffam, Jbath, Harfl, Cerfl, Lands, De/Pa, Fe/He, Ensui, Eatki, 9+clg and Sepbe.

I have to say that a Jbath would be very useful for Jacob, perhaps Dad would be cleaner if you could get one installed at Hopefield.  I am completely baffled by De/Pa, Decorated Partitions? Delicate Patio? Dented Paintwork? Delightful Paradise? (probably not for $349,000) and 9+clg, perhaps there is a limit to the number of Northern clog dancers you can get safely on the Harfls.  I am hoping that Fe/He is your very own housework robot and that Sepbe is not septic bedrooms.

Not only does it have all this but it is a "Quality New Buman Built Home".  Maybe it doesn't matter that I can't understand it as you need to be a Buman Heing to live there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment