Wednesday 8 August 2012

Jacob Post: Random

Today, I'm being random. First, an unfinished story called no no! Once there was 2 babies, one called Jackalope and one called Mariull. First is a boy, second is a girl. They had a babysitter called Kiya. The babies didn't like kiya at all. They learnt their first words from here. They were no, naughty and go away. They had learnt lots of bad words since. Their mother had just left. It ment trouble(or atleast to Jackalope and Mariull). The babysitter had just arrived. "NAUGHTY NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they yelled. At once, they both went to get pieces of wood from the backyard. They blocked up the door with them all. Then they went and got some chairs, Tables and all the furniture downstairs. Atlast the babysitter gave up attempting to open the door and knocked. Mariull moved a chair and threw a screwed-up piece of paper through the keyhole. It flew back. "NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they yelled. Suddenly, silence fell. They flew to the back door and blocked it up. Then they shut and locked all the windows. They were satisfied.
 TO BE CONTINUED 

Next up, Today's events!!!

First, we went to swimming lessons. I need to work on front crawl and front glides. If I do that, I will be at level 4 !!!

Next, we bought me new swimming shorts, Rose a dress and a ball and me a giant spade.

Next, after lunch, we washed the car.

Then, me and Rose played a game on scooters.

Last, but not least we  had supper and I writen this long, random blog entry.

Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment