Wednesday 22 August 2012

jacob post: I forgot about yesterday!

Yesterday, in the morning, I made some duplo robots.

under construction
All of their names started with z.

finished

I also made a train track.



About a month ago, Rose made a picture on the white board. It was cool.



Anyway, yesterday afternoon I went to the beach. I played in the freezing water a lot, but I also made some sandcastles and a big hole. I used a steering wheel type thing to play a game where I had to catch Rose. We had to swerve around the hole car style. We also jumped over the hole alot. I collided into Rose once.
 
Today, me and rose played for hours with the playdough ice cream factory. Then we played on scooters. Then we went to get the post. After that, we skyped nana. Then, we played animal olympics. The snow ducks won the ball toss. The hypersnakes won high jump etc. Lastly, Grandpa came over and we started the comic Quacky Club (used to be Quacktonaughts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment