Friday 31 August 2012

Jacob Incomunicado

Jacob has informed me that he will not be blogging until he has finished building all the games in his gamesmaker tutorial book so I fear that it might be a while.  In lieu of contact from the boy himself he has instructed (not asked) me to put up some pictures of his gifts so here we are.

Art kit from Grandpa, Sandy and Tim

voucher from Nana and Grandad
build your own beam engine from Tam


Computer game building kit from Kathrin etc


Collective thanks to everybody, it was a successful haul.

We are in the middle of another heatwave here, it is 3pm and still 29 degrees in the shade.  I think the children and I must really have run out of holiday steam now that the end is in sight, none of us could be bothered to walk down to the beach this afternoon, even when I pointed out that we only have another 3 days left.  It is probably for the best, we are taking Jacob, Rose and 4 of Jacob's friends to mini golf tomorrow and I think I need to conserve as much energy as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment