Wednesday 30 October 2013

WIP Wednesday

Wow, on Wednesday again, surely this can't last.

Lots has been achieved over the past week, I shall start with a none quilted item.  This morning I finished Rose's Smurfette dress, I hope she approves, there is nobody fussier that a particular small child and I am still smarting from the spider fiasco last year.  We should be ok because her new teacher (who is the be all and end all right now) says she will make the cutest Smurfette ever.  Here's the dress with no one in it.
I also knocked up a couple of black and orange things for tomorrow but you can wait for those.

This was also a week of 2 finishes!  I went to quilt club on Monday where we finished the binding and labels for 33 wheelchair quilts that are off to the old folks home in Forest tomorrow.  I forgot to photograph mine which was a bit daft.

And finally, the very last picture of Homespun Skies, quilted, bound and ready to be used.  Hurray, bet you're glad to see the back of that one (ha ha).

2 comments:

  1. OMG I can't wait to see Rose as a Smurfette! Looking forward to the pics... off to the motherland at the weekend so I'll show mum the pictures of your quilts - she'll be dead chuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing some good photos of that trip. If you get a chance could you send me a couple of any quilts of your mum's that are hanging around.

    ReplyDelete