Tuesday 8 October 2013

No Time Lapse Yet

I think it's clear from this that deadlines do not help me get things done, I think they used to, perhaps it's because these are self imposed and I have no marks or jobs to lose.

What a manic weekend we've had.  Saturday was Jacob,s birthday party, I know it was 6 weeks late but he wanted to go the the cinema to see 'Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2' which only came out last weekend.  The film was quite good as kids films go, I thought it was pretty funny but the boys sat there in their 3D glasses completely dead pan for the whole thing, I think they enjoyed it.  It made me realize that it's 8 years since I went out to see a grown up film and that was Star Wars Episode 3 so I'm not sure it even counts.

On Sunday we went on mass to buy Rose a birthday bike.  She chose a corker, surprisingly it is not pink but makes up for its 'boyish' blue with many great features including ribbons on the handle bars, midnight clocks on the chain guards, heart shaped pedals and the crowning glory, a sparkly pumpkin shaped carriage for dogs/fairies/rabbits to ride in on the front.  A good choice I think!





No comments:

Post a Comment