Thursday 10 October 2013

Almost an Almost Finish

I'm really not sure I'm doing this properly, I think work in progress is supposed to be reported on Wednesday not hastily knocked up on Wednesday for posting on Thursday.  It's reminiscent of doing my homework on the school bus and is making me nervous.  Will have to try harder next/this week.

Yesterday when it occurred to me that I'd done exactly nothing since last Wednesday I got going with the final bits of my homespun thrift quilt blogged here.  A long time ago I foolishly decided to do something with scraps for the back, I was really excited about it for about 5 minutes then it began to drive me mad and I couldn't bring myself to finish it.  With desperate need to look diligent as motivation I got it together, spread it out and realized that I've sewn the top panel on backwards - arghh - so next week's WIP will be ripping it off and replacing it.  Oh well, here it is.

And here's the mile and a half of binding ready for when the quilting's done.
kind of looks like a caterpillar

No comments:

Post a Comment