Wednesday 26 December 2012

Boxing Day Blues

Look at the state of my lounge (and my Son, bed early tonight I think).  And check out the size of that doll's house from Grandpa, I think it will probably be a determining factor in the size of our next real house.  So far it has been inhabited by naked Sylvanian Families and a multitude of balloon poodles and the music room and dining room are being used as a garage for a tour bus run by bears.  Gary said he had visions of a little girl playing nicely with dolls in it, he clearly wasn't thinking of Rose.


Yesterday went well, Jacob had the best Christmas ever and Rose had the worst day of her life due to not getting a toy dog, how glad I am that I didn't rush out and buy the other Rainbow Dash.  I am hoping that Jacob will blog some of his gifts so will not spoil his potential surprise until it becomes obvious that he won't bother.

This is what Christmas does to an already tired 4 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment