Monday 12 November 2012

Cool in the Shades

Nothing sensational to report from the past couple of days.  On Sunday the temperature was about 15 degrees so along with pretty much everyone else we made the most of probably the last coat free day of this year and took Gary for a 'peaceful' walk in the Pinery.  It was lovely but I'm afraid my camera never left my pocket so no pictures.

Today the temperature dropped about 10 degrees, it rained persistently all day and didn't seem to get properly light.  In response my shoulders have become lodged in a hunched position and my neck has shrunk back into my torso so my chin is resting on my clavicles.  Feels very much a British winter to me.

To make up for lack of photography in the Pinery here is Jacob with our Operation Christmas Child shoe box that we put together today.


And here are Tom and Rose looking cool last Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment