Thursday 28 February 2013

Jacob's Thoughts on My Career

Yesterday Jacob and I had a nice mother/son chat about my career.  This came about because Jacob wants us to stay in Grand Bend and I was explaining to him that a major problem with this area is lack of job prospects for me.  He suggested that I started up my own 'little' business, when I asked him what it would involve he informed me that there is a demand for house cleaners around here.  Do you think 2 degrees in Archaeology would be useful for that?  I told him that I didn't think that would be for me because I get bored cleaning my own house so any more might be too much.  He gave this some thought before deciding that I could be a school janitor, that way I could turn off the fire alarm after fire drill and I couldn't possibly be bored then!

Enough of that, it's too depressing.  Today I went for a walk on the frozen planet Hoth and remembered my camera.  This is where we swam all summer.


If you look really hard you can just make out the lake in the distance, and probably the odd polar bear.



Shame, it was probably the perfect day for one.

No comments:

Post a Comment