Sunday 3 February 2013

Princess Ice Skates

I wasn't intending to blog today but out of the blue this morning Tom decided to go out and kit himself up for ice skating.  He also got a pair of adjustable Disney princess skates for Rose.  This might seem grossly unfair but Jacob had been offered a pair this week and said he didn't want to try it, obviously he has now changed his mind so we'll be getting some for him next weekend.

I don't think I've seen anyone as excited about anything before in my life, she was hopping about the kitchen shrieking uncontrollably, "are they for me?", "are they Rose's skates?", "can we go skating?", "did you buy an ice rink?", "when are we going?"  So off we all went to the pond near the club house and here she is.

I think it was a bit of a disappointment as she couldn't do it straight away and by the time we left she was never going to skate again.  Oh Dear.  I will look up how to teach your child to skate tips on google and we'll be off out again tomorrow.  Then next week Jacob and I will get skates and either the ice will melt or the injuries will begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment