Saturday 13 October 2012

Odds and Ends

Many thanks for all the votes but in the end I didn't go for any of the spectacles pictured on Thursday because when I returned them to the optometrist with fully functional eyeballs I discovered that there were lots of other pairs that I preferred.  I shall return next week to try them on.

Today we spent hours at the mall in Sarnia (it's ok, I'm bored of CS Lewis jokes now too) buying yet more shoes for the Jacob and Rose.  It was 4 degrees this morning which I think is probably considered too cold to keep making them go to school in sandals.  It was one of the most boring days of shopping I've ever experienced and I'm not sure why because the children were actually pretty well behaved, they even managed to be civilized while we ate lunch.  I hope I have not become so accustomed to constantly nagging that life is no fun without it.

No photos today so here are a couple from last week.  Rose preparing to bake in her new birthday apron.



Jacob's Thanksgiving turkey he made at school.  All the feathers have things he is thankful for written on them, the top one says 'super teachers'.  Blimey!

No comments:

Post a Comment