Tuesday 7 June 2016

Toronto Zoo

On Friday we used Rose's Christmas zoo trip. It was a long, hot day, I think we walked about 50 miles and the drive home was brutal but it was fun.  Here is some of what we saw...

The biggest picnic umbrella in the world.


Rose discovered she's the same height as an emperor penguin, mustn't let her get into one of those big huddles in Antarctica or I'll never see her again.

I thought that for sure I would get a close look at a moose but alas, no, they were hiding in the shade well away from nosy visitors.

The same thing could not be said for the snow leopard who was squashed up just about as close to the glass as it could get.  Good thing too as it was one of Rose's top picks.




We had to queue for ages to see the pandas but they were super cute, especially the baby who went for a really slow climb while we were watching.

So that's it for the photos, my phone stayed in my backpack most of the time and I didn't take too many kid photos as the other animals were more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment