Friday 10 June 2016

Kitchen Thursday and Crazy Hair

I confess that I could have blogged this with the last post but I had photos on different devices and couldn't get my head around getting them all in the same place.  Technical support was at school so here we are on post number two.

Jacob made fries and his own ketchup last night at cooking school.


I know he doesn't look happy here but he was actually enjoying them, Rose and I did too although they were very salty.

We all got up late this morning and forgot about crazy hair day at school.  Rose was threatening to have a complete melt down about it when we remembered (10 minutes before heading out) but thanks to a quick Pinterest search we came up with this rather bizarre arrangement.


I'm not sure if she looks like she's caught in a fishing net or a really big string vest.  She was pleased with it and even managed to get all the way to school  without cartwheeling as I wasn't sure it would survive.  I wonder how it will look when I pick her up this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment