Monday 20 June 2016

Made by Me Monday

This post is inspired by an old friend of mine.  I should be clear that I do not mean she is aged (no more so than me anyway) but we've known each other for a very, very long time.  Shes super crafty, a brilliant photographer and has a great blog and a fabulous Instagram feed, if you fancy a slightly off the beaten path view of London, England you should go to marthalovesblog.blogspot.com or look for akamarthaloves on Instagram and take a look around.

Anyway, she has done a post called Made by Me Monday and I am borrowing the idea...

A few weeks ago Rose lost her hat at school.  It wouldn't be such a big deal but it's the only summer hat I've ever been able to get her to wear.

I panic bought her a new one for the zoo trip but it is way too big so I replaced it with this one which is almost small enough.


Rose is not best pleased about this hat as she says its boy's hat so she stuck sparkly butterfly stickers on the peak to make it acceptably girly.  Apparently that didn't work and it's been riding around in the bottom of her backpack so I spent some time girly-fying it further.

Ta da, Made by Me hat embellishment.


And wouldn't you know, as soon as I was done her old hat reappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment