Saturday 28 May 2016

Kitchen Thursday and a Finish

Jacob made cupcakes on Thursday, here he is trying to fight his way past the paper case.


I'm not sure he's learning much, I asked him what was in them and he said "I d'no, fat maybe?".  Oh well, it gets him out of the house.

Today we had our first heat advisory of the year so when I'd tied up the tomatos and watered the plants I got down to a bit of sewing and finished off the foot stool cover.  Ta Dahhhh.


So, what do you think?  Im pretty pleased given that I totally made it up as I went along.  I figure the materials cost around $35 give or take as I managed to save quite a bit by getting an end of roll fabric at 66% off.  So that comes out at $45 total, plus about 15 hours of mucking about.  Not bad if you have the time.

It works too.


No comments:

Post a Comment