Saturday 27 February 2016

Turban Time

Not sure what has brought this about, must be some retro 'chic' in the air.  I'm thinking Margot in The Good Life, polyester kaftans etc.

I made the kids do some full body bathing this afternoon as we're out for dinner tonight and I don't want to be assisting with their ablutions at all hours of the evening when I'd rather be sitting around having a civilized glass of wine.

Usually jacob is to be found hanging around with crazy hair after his shower but not today.  This should make up for the lack of Techno Jeudi yesterday.


Rose wasn't supposed to be hair washing as she's swimming tomorrow but she forgot so we decided to try out this bejewelled gadget I found in a sale bin at Marks.



I'm glad I didn't get one for me as there's no way it would fit a normal sized human head but it should work a treat to stop water dripping down her back when she's trying to get dry after swimming lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment