Monday 1 February 2016

Arts and Crafts

Rose and I got into some crafty activities this weekend.  Rose made a beautiful new handbag from one of her Christmas kits.


This was taken just before bed, she's all braided up so I might take a curly photo in the morning.

Jacob has recently been suffering from severe stink boot, to the point where I've been unable to enter his room if he's wearing socks that have recently been inside his snow boots.  To be fair I think the issue is with the boots not his feet but at this stage in the season I really don't want to have to buy new ones.

So this weekend I sprayed the offending boots many, many times with odour eater and replaced the insoles with an anti-stench variety.  Just to be sure I converted a pair of socks into special foot fresheners to go in the boots when he's not wearing them.  I filled the socks with a half and half mix of rice and bicarbonate of soda and to spice things up added a few drops of pine oil.  Now, I thought the oil was a good idea as it has antibacterial properties and smells nice but I'm not sure if Jacob agrees.


No comments:

Post a Comment