Friday 26 February 2016

Not Techno Jeudi

Today was a PD day so Tom took the day off and we all went down to the Ontario Science Centre in Toronto.  This was Jacob's Chrstmas gift experience from Sandy, Tim and Gary so a public thank you to you all.

We had a fab visit and I managed to take a bit of time out from playing with the gadgets to get some photos of the kids.

I think Rose's favourite exhibit was the Mammoths and mastodons, we might still be there if she had her way.  Here she is mesmerized by a video about a mummified baby mammoth, I think we watched it twice.


Jacob said his favourite was the science arcade area which was pretty neat.  I didn't take any photos there because I was too busy barging through crowds of small children so I could do all the neat stuff too.

He also enjoyed the marble run, I can't blame him, it makes the one we have in the basement look a bit sissy.




The whole trip including driving and dinner took a long time and honestly I was cream crackered by the time we got back in the car, I wasn't the only one.


No comments:

Post a Comment