Saturday 13 February 2016

Techno Jeudi

Oh no perhaps Friday is no good either.


Here he is, lounging on the new sofa watching a video on his tablet.  I must be losing my touch, I didn't even shout about feet on it or anything.  Good job we'd sorted out the stink-boot problem.


The weather people have been predicting the descent of an arctic air mass into southern Ontario.  It arrived overnight and this is what our thermometer looked like at 8.20 this morning.


Good job I shovelled the drive last night because I absolutely will not be going out to do it today.  When it gets as cold as this it's astonishing to think that Kitchener is about the same latitude as Florence in Italy or Marseille on the Mediterranean coast of France, I bet it's not -24 there.

As I was double checking latitudes and the spelling of European cities Rose was getting dressed and this is her idea of appropriate dress for arctic conditions, good job we don't live in Nunavut.




No comments:

Post a Comment