Wednesday 9 September 2015

The First Blog of Our New House

Well would you look at that, we moved house.  Now we live here...


We moved in last Wednesday and I don't know how it is but there seems to be more coming out of the packing boxes than I put in and less places to put it all.  Some kind of complicated physics going on I think, maybe it's linked to how the universe is constantly expanding and I packed some dark matter or something by mistake.  Whatever the explanation it will be next year (at least) before I'm organized.

For my next post I'll grill the kids on their favourite things about the new place.  For now here is one of mine...

These exquisite wallpapers were lining the top shelves in the kitchen cabinets, I think they may be original features.  Based on the designs can you guess what year the house was built in?  Answers on a postcard to me and I'll mail them to whoever is closest.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to go with late 50s....oh and email me your new address :)

    ReplyDelete