Monday 14 September 2015

Glossing Over That

Yesterday I was 43, ouch.  Coincidentally it was also grandparents day over here, enough said I think!  Thanks to everyone who sent greetings, had a nice but uneventful day and shall think of something exciting to do next year.

So Jacob says his favourite thing about the new place is his bedroom, specifically because the laptop that he bought himself for his birthday is in it.  Here he is demonstrating...


Notice the re-re-reuse of the curtains from his bedroom in Arnside, perhaps I'll switch them out for something a bit more grown up soon.

I'll also bring your attention to the big creeper that he made at art camp this summer.


It's the only picture I've managed to hang since we moved in so I'd best go and sort out some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment