Friday 25 September 2015

Anywhere but there

Today has been a crazy day of busy-ness and I'm pooped.  I'm not sure how this happened but I somehow agreed to drop Jacob off at his Burlington friend Ian's house for a sleepover and birthday party this evening. The rational had something to do with having to go to Burlington for a dentist appointment on Saturday so I'd be able to pick him up.  At 4.30 as I sat becalmed in rush hour roadworks on the highway for almost 45 minutes I wondered if it had been a good idea. At home after an almost 3 hour round trip (with a mild headache and slight shakes) I wonder if I have entirely lost my marbles.

But I'm blogging anyway and you can't expect anything rational after that.

So, today was another amazing fall day, the kids and I walked over the middle school playing field on the way home and I took this photo just in case the trees in my chosen time lapse venue stay green for ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment