Thursday 19 September 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday?

Here we are with WIP Wednesday on Thursday writing about Tuesday, you following?  On Tuesday I went to see my local quilting guru for some free motion advice.  We sorted out technique, tension (the machine not mine) presser foot pressure and patterns and I made some progress.
a bit wibbley but getting better
So much so that I finished off the quilting on the beach place mats I started in May, one of them even has binding now.


I feel like a milestone has been reached and perhaps finishing some of the other unfinished projects cluttering up my sewing area might actually be possible.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the free stitching! Mum will be proud (as I've never really got into the quilting)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am a famous quilter I will cite your Mum as a major inspiration, I always loved her stuff. Wish she had stuff online as I can't remember is so well these days and would love to see it again.

    ReplyDelete