Wednesday 18 September 2013

Faffing, Saturday and a New Project

I don't know how this is happening but for some reason with no children around all day I seem to have less time.  How can this be? I thought that I would have loads of time for all sorts of stuff now but it seems that housewifery and faffing about are expanding to fill the void.

As a result I am only now writing a short blog on last Saturday.  Jacob went off to his friend's house so we took Rose to the main beach for some playtime and alfresco lunch, I love holiday places out of season, there's something haunting about them.  It was a perfect Autumn/Fall day and as you can see Rose has subtly adjusted her wardrobe for the new season.  We didn't do much but it was lovely.


And so to a new project.  I've decided to take a picture of our river every Tuesday to track the progress of the fall colour.  Here is this weeks, there's not much colour yet except for the Goldenrod which has been glorious this year.

I told Tom about this and he expressed the opinion that I have too much time on my hands.  He's probably right but I'm going to make the most of it, clearly faffing about is something I have a talent for so I may as well make the most of it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the idea of taking pictures on a regular basis through the seasons - looking forward to the next one already!

    And tell Tom as long as his dinner is ready when he gets home what more does he want :)

    ReplyDelete