Wednesday 25 September 2013

Ooh, My First Stippling

And seamlessly we move on to Work in Progress Wednesday, perhaps I can make something up for each day of the week.  Moody Mum Mondays or What the F*** Fridays, Oops sorry, not sure what came over me.

This week I have mostly been not sewing, so on Monday in order to have something to write I knocked up this Xylophone block from my Elizabeth Hartman Modern Quilting book.  Yesterday I stippled it.  What do you think?

Tom thought it would make a nice placement but its actually the back of a case for the Wacom drawing tablet we bought Jacob for his birthday.  I was pretty pleased with the quilting, the stippling pattern is very forgiving, you don't notice the spiky bits at all really and I hardly had to mutter any expletives while I was doing it.

1 comment:

  1. That's really neat! I love the stitch pattern over the fabrics

    ReplyDelete