Friday 7 June 2013

A really fast Canoe?

I have just received a parcel that was posted in the UK on Tuesday.  Wow, it must have come on a turbo powered canoe and has got to be some sort of postal world record.

Naturally it was for the kids and not for me even though it had my name on it.  I confess that when I heard it was coming I was glad that it would/should not arrive before we go away on our little sojourn to Niagara tomorrow as for some reason I thought that the item included for Rose was leopard print and I didn't want to take it with us.  Imagine my surprise and relief when I found that it is really rather cute (sorry for doubting you Mum).

Without further ado, here is Rose in her new dance leotard all the way from Nana in England, for it's first outing she teamed it with a black skort that is too big for her and chipped fushia toe nails.
I think she likes it
here we go and...
Ta Dahhhhh!
Jacob got a T-shirt and a puzzle book that he likes very much but is not quite so excited about.  See you after our break, unless something spectacular happens while we are away.

No comments:

Post a Comment