Wednesday 6 March 2013

Woman vs Raccoon

The first attempt with the Rolos failed so yesterday I was off tracking the raccoon again.  I found another set of tracks and a different entry/exit point back around the front of the house but up a different drain pipe. Tom suggested I call the professional and get him to move the trap but things were getting personal, me vs pesky wildlife, so I collected up all the uneaten Rolo bits and relaid a new trail.  And guess what, expert tracker pioneer woman triumphed and the little pest was taken away today to be repatriated and bother someone else.

Hurray, perhaps I will get a proper nights sleep.  I am so tired that I have a constant eye twitch, the sort that feels like it is invisible when actually it looks like you're winking at everyone.  Fingers crossed that there was only one raccoon up there and we are sorted.  Now I just have to do something about the monkey that's moved in under the kitchen table.


1 comment:

  1. Good job! And now you have another possible career for the list ;)

    ReplyDelete