Thursday 28 March 2013

Maths Champ

Since September Jacob's school have been participating in an online maths website called Mathletics, on it they have individual math competitions with other participating kids in schools all over the world.  Before Christmas he played against Ben Langhorne from his class in Arnside School in the UK, I thought this was really cool but Jacob was very blasé about it.  How communications have changed in a generation.

Today he brought these stats sheets home.  I put in a photo but you may not be able to read it, he is ranked number 5 in Canada and number 96 in the World.  This is pretty good considering that over 10,000 schools are enrolled in the programme.  Well done Jacob!


Also this evening I found the Easter Bunny being cheeky in the kitchen.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, #5 in all of Canada is no easy feat. Good job, Jacob.

    And who is that teenager in bunny ears???

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I was impressed before but now I'm blown away. I've never been as good as number 5 in anything ever!! Although I do look good in bunny ears :)

    ReplyDelete