Sunday 22 July 2012

Testing

Well, here I am at 6.37am, Tom is still asleep and the children have got me out of bed so that they can go and watch Phineus and Ferb and ignore me. Can't complain too much as I'm sitting in the lovely sunroom with a coffee and I can't hear children noise at all, if only it wasn't so early. Thought it might be time well spent if I checked out how to do this blogging business from the iPad. So far so good but I am going to try to take a photo then upload it in a mo so there may be some muttered bad language, viewer discretion is advised... Took the photo just fine but no idea how to upload it. Have stopped trying before I get cross. Must sit and drink lots more coffee now as the beach has been promised this morning and I must be awake in just over an hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment