Friday 27 July 2012

Teaser

Wasn't going to blog tonight as am pretty pooped but Tom is out visiting his Mum and TV is rubbish (I know I've said that before and it won't be the last time) so here I am. 

Also, I realised that there has been no photo for a couple of days so I'd better put one up.  I thought Jacob was going to write tonight because he was very excited about what we did on the beach today.  I will leave him to tell you all about it but here is half a picture as a teaser - can you guess what he is looking at?

Ooh aren't my feet pretty
The highlight of my day was that my dining room chair slip-covers arrived.  It has been fantastic moving into this house full of someone else's beautiful furniture and although it really is beautiful furniture most of it seems to be pretty robust and child resistant.  It was a blessed relief that the owners decided to put away their two antique rocking horses, Rose could really have gone 'Yee-haw' with those!  After an hour and a half of ironing and bow arrangement the dining room now resembles a small and very rustic wedding reception.  However, this will be better for my stress levels than the immaculate cream, chenille finish upholstry that I would never be able to get the ketchup stains out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment