Thursday 26 July 2012

Laundry and Records

Everyone is fed and bathed, the house is tidy (if you look in the right direction) and silence has fallen.  I have just removed the laundry from the drier and discovered an interesting imbalance of clothing.  This is what was in it...
  • 3 sets ladies clothes
  • 3 sets mens clothes
  • 1 set small boys clothes inc. half set of pyjamas
  • 7 pairs girls trousers, 6 girls t-shirts, 1 girls dress, 2 pairs girls socks and 10 sets girls underpants
I thought this kind of thing started at the teenage period, its a good job Jacob doesn't smell yet and Rose is very small.

No photos today as we have had a quiet one.  We went to the library and Jacob got out the 2011 Guinness Book of Records, he then regaled me with facts about the largest bowl of pasta, greatest distance spitting a champagne cork and one I thought you could try in a quiet moment at home, longest distance you can blow a malteser in a straight line with a straw.  It made me think of records I would stand a fighting chance of setting and here's a few I came up with...
  • Most times shouting "Mummy says NO" in a single day (or even an hour)
  • Longest time a single item can stay at the top of the shopping list without being purchased
  • Greatest weight of batteries that can be transported in handbag before remembering to recycle them (at the library and I forgot again)
  • Greatest distance a letter can travel in same handbag before being posted
 Tomorow I shall try to use less bullet points.

No comments:

Post a Comment