Sunday 22 July 2012

Jacob Post: Beach Day

Today we went to the beach. The beach is realy fun. Today, it was wavey, so me and Daddy went wave-smashing. I also made a hole that I called a hot tub, because strangley, the water in the lake was freeeeeeezzzzzzzing and the hole was booooooiiiiiiiiillllling! Then I put Rose in it. She liked it in the 'hot tub'. Espiecalywhen she smashed the edges. Mummy found a sand bank 25m from the shore and it was only 1' deep!
Rose enjoys this!

Then we went to Grandma's and Grandpa's house. There were 11 people there including me, Mummy, Daddy, and Rose. They were us, Daddy's cousins, Aunty Sandy, Grandma and Grandpa.

Since I got to Canada, I've been writing Agents, Animals Adventures, Clara and George Adventures, Jacob's Imaginary Life, Quack Quack I , and Bone collector I. My animals are OK. Rose is a member of Agents(Agent DOG) and Quack Quack(Quack)!

Animals meeting!

No comments:

Post a Comment