Tuesday 26 July 2016

Techno Tuesday

Or is it Made by Me Muesday?  You choose.

Jacob was at his station last Thursday but unfortunately I was not so here's the Tuesday version.


I know it's July and we're in the middle of a heatwave but I've been looking ahead and getting some knitting done for the fall.  This time I took Jacob with me to buy the yarn in order to get tried and tested non-itchy, for modelling purposes we are good, I guess time will tell for the actual wearing.

Its 'based on' (I say this because I bought the wrong weight yarn and mis-read the pattern so it's not quite the same) a free pattern I found on Ravelry called Wurm by Katharina Nopp, it's pretty easy and very versatile.

And here's Rose with our first ripe beefsteak tomato and a profusion of borage flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment