Wednesday 13 July 2016

Kitchen Reno

We have embarked on a kitchen project, it's more of a facelift than a renovation really but I seem to have a real problem with decision making these days so even this could take a long time.

So I've been as disorganized as ever and forgotten to take before pictures, here's one I took to identify the doors when I was busy spraying the hinges silver.  You get the picture, it's dated to say the least.


I was going to post this board of possibilities for some feedback...


But as a result of the painters being much speedier than anticipated we have already chosen the lighter of the paint swatches and this is what it looks like this afternoon all primed and ready for the real stuff.  


I'm tempted to tell them not to bother putting the doors back on, it's nice never having to bother opening them.  I miss my drawers though, as the actress said to the bishop.

Today the kids and I took the tile samples back to the store and I discovered recycled glass tiles which I thought might be a nice, environmentally responsible choice.  I tried to take a couple of photos for Tom and with the kids help this was the best I could get.  Not sure I'd buy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment