Tuesday 22 December 2015

Time Lapse Tuesday - Pswah

How's this for a jolly Christmas activity, well at least they're not arguing.


Since my last post I have enforced some very twinkly festive stuff so maybe they need the Minecraft antidote.

On Saturday we went to the KW Symphony Yuletide Spectacular and on Monday I packed them off to cooking school to make a variety of Christmas treats.  Today we went Christmas shopping and watched The Muppet's Christmas Carol.  All we need now is a plate of mince pies and a glass of mulled wine.

And so to the amaryllis, this is how Rose is feeling about it today.


Which is a bit like how I'm feeling about cooking Christmas dinner on Friday. I have cranberry sauce, braised cabbage and Jaimie's make ahead gravy in the freezer and a ridiculously big, humanely reared, hormone and antibiotic free turkey defrosting in the fridge.  I don't think I can do anything else before Thursday when a frenzy of so called make your life easier cooking will begin.  

It is possible that I'll have to break out the cooking sherry before lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment