Tuesday 5 January 2016

Happy New Year

Here we are back after an extended Christmas break.  It's a Tuesday but we will have to think of some other storyline for Tuesday's as the amyrillis got the sack.  It's bad enough when you have moody children in the house so I'm afraid there's no room for a sulky plant.

I thought I'd post a few photos of Christmas for my first blog of 2016 but looking through the camera roll I realize I've not taken any so we'll scratch that and instead here are our New Years resolutions...

Rose says she plans to smell better.  She doesn't actually smell bad anyway so I'm not sure where that came from.

On New Year's Day Jacob resolved to do 2 hours of video game programming in 2016.  He got it done by around noon then said he'd achieved everything he wanted to for the year so now he doesn't have to get stressed about it.

I think I'd like to be a bit more efficient and get things done quietly and calmly instead of running round like a headless chicken, nagging people, being overwhelmed by everything I need to do and not managing to do anything at all.  I'm not sure how this is possible to be honest so any suggestions from organized people would be very welcome.

To finish here are the children with the rather fine photo of them that I had taken to distribute to relatives.  I had no idea they could look so normal!


No comments:

Post a Comment