Thursday 21 January 2016

Techno Thursday

This week I've gone for a different angle so you can see the current set up in all its duel monitored glory.


I suggested sitting up and smiling but he said that that isn't the point of Techno Thursday so this is what you get.

As promised here is a typical everyday scene in the playground at school pickup time right now.  Rose is the one resplendent in Aqua at the top of the slope in the bottom right hand corner, Jacob is around the other side of the building defending his fort (picture to be provided tomorrow).


It happened to be snowing big clumps of perfect snowflakes so I tried to take a snap of them, it was tricky as they were melting on my glove before the camera had focussed properly but you can see a couple here I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment