Friday 4 December 2015

Techno Thursday

think perhaps I should change the time or day of this post.  We seem to be skyping a lot at five on Thursdays and I don't like to intrude when he's catching up with the U.K.  This photo was faked at 7pm.  He says this is what he looked like at five pm.


Yesterday evening was especially busy as the kids had their annual eye checks after school as well as a Skype appointment.  Jacob has managed a lopsided growing feat and apparently has one eyeball bigger than the other.  This causes his eyes to focus at different distances from his head and means I have had to buy him glasses until he decides to grow properly and even out.

He is quite excited about it as he thinks it will help him to appear more geek like.  I'm quite excited that it will provide something new on Techno Thursday.

And just to finish, I lent Jacob my phone while I was in Rose's appointment and now I know what he does when he thinks nobody's looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment