Sunday 14 April 2013

Two Ways to Cope with Fatigue

Yesterday we were all tired.  The children dealt with it in their own distinct ways.  Rose watched TV in a laundry basket.


And Jacob played his DS while clinging chimp like to the side of his bed.


Today was cold but fairish so we went for (another) walk in the Pinery, I know we do it a lot but there's usually something new to see.  Today we found a neat fallen tree that looked like a very large, spiky centipede.


Gary came over for dinner so I tried out a new recipe, Veggie Runner's Sweet Potato and Leek Pie.  I thought I'd mention it because it was delicious and also I got to try out the link function on here that I've not used yet.  I used a mix of sweet potato and butter-nut squash so it wouldn't be so starchy and the end result was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment