Thursday 11 April 2013

Canadian Monsoon Season

The monsoon season has arrived.  In the past couple of days we have had some very impressive rain and some cracking thunder storms.  I unsuccessfully attempted to photograph some rain.  It looks like I was standing behind wet glass, I think it must be actual rain drops caught in the act of falling.  It was supposed to demonstrate the stair rods of rain coming down so hard that they bounced about 2 feet back up again when they hit the driveway.

Not much else is new, Rose is experimenting with a psychedelic/pastel gypsy look right now and Jacob is mostly wearing blue and grey (the same clothes for as long as he can before I notice and make him put them in the laundry).  I wonder if Rose's wardrobe is having the same effect on Jacob as it has on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment