Tuesday 13 October 2015

Time lapse Tuesday and Thanksgiving

This is a bit of a cheat actually.  The weather was fab for the whole of the long weekend so as the forecast was rubbish for today I took my photo early.  Frankly it is still not looking great but better than last week.


Next year I'll do a better job of researching my tree varieties.

This is a piece of work that Rose brought back on Friday, I do hope you can read it as I thought it was pretty funny.


Snakes??? I love 'giving toys to me' erased and replaced by 'God'.  I asked her about 'integrity' and she said she doesn't know what it means but it's written above the whiteboard and she couldn't think of any other 'I' words.  That is a tough one, I might have gone for ice cream or Inverness perhaps.  Nana gets the prize for the only named person!

No comments:

Post a Comment