Saturday 3 October 2015

A New Time Lapse and a Quiz

One of my blogging problems these days is that Jacob doesn't do much that is photographically interesting.  I realize that blog posts and Instagram have become increasingly Rose orientated or I find that I just don't post anything for fear of appearing to have favourites.

I have decided to remedy this situation by introducing Techno Thursday.  So at 5pm each Thursday afternoon I shall take a photo of Jacob doing whatever he is doing.  I know it's Saturday but here's my prediction of what all of my photos will look like, perhaps in time we could turn it into a spot the difference or find the dirty socks or guess how much desk is not covered in rubbish competition.


And so to my quiz... Rose and Jacob each have a planner from school which is used for reminders of what is going on, notes to and from teachers etc etc.  Bearing in mind that Rose is 6 and Jacob is 11 can you guess who's planner is who's based on handwriting?


Just to round things off here's Rose all dressed up for a bird watching expedition.  Bill Oddie never looked this glamorous.


No comments:

Post a Comment