Thursday 30 April 2015

Selfie

Today I did something I've never done before, I took a selfie!  Obviously I have taken photos of myself in the past but that was when it wasn't a phenomenon and there wasn't a made up word for it.  I'm afraid it isn't anything particularly exciting so I didn't fall off a cliff or get attacked by lions or even photo bombed by the queen although I was quite close to a small flight of stairs, does that make me edgy and modern do you think?

So anyway, recently I've been trying to do new stuff with old stuff, here's the upcycled (another made up word) cushions I made.


And the backs...


They are supposed to be for sale in a brand new etsy shop but I'm busy/lazy and they seem to have been amalgamated into our furnishings instead.  Yesterday I turned a man's dress shirt into a stylish summer shirt for me so here at last is the selfie, sans face.




1 comment:

  1. I think you just invented the neck selfie... The nelfie?

    ReplyDelete