Friday 17 April 2015

Some More Signs of Spring #whatever

Sorry, I've lost count and anyway I'm thinking it should be called 'Signs of Summer' now it's so warm, 23 on the car thermometer when I took Jacob out at 5 pm today.  The weather has been really lovely all week but it's so sudden that neither my head or my wardrobe has caught up, I keep putting on a coat because I can't believe I don't need one then have to carry it around.

Today I went for a little walk by the edge of the ravine and saw my first flower of the season.  An escapee from someone's garden I think.


This tree looked lovely as all the little lambs tails were dancing in the breeze.


Here's another little flower pointing out some shoots coming up by next door's porch.  She's not very enthusiastic but I've put her in because she's wearing a very fine dress I made from a thrift store shirt.  I love the way she's accessorized it, the tattoo is a particularly nice touch.



No comments:

Post a Comment