Tuesday 22 July 2014

Half of July in One Post

What a busy couple of weeks I've had forgetting my camera left right and centre.

The kids and I went to The Royal Botanical Gardens (sans photographic equipment) where I acquired a Mojito recipe that I wasn't keen on but looked cool and inviting on a hot day, the drink that is, it's a long time since I looked cool and inviting.
 Rose had colourful nails on all extremities.

No photos of Jacob as I have been driving him to Visual Basic camp every morning for nearly 2 weeks then spending hours wandering the coffee shops and parks of downtown Oakville looking for free things to do.  Not an easy feat in Oakville believe me.  Rose was eaten by a hungry plastic lion.
 And learnt to scale the monkey bars with no assistance.
Leopard print spiders, whatever next.
Oh yes, very scary trees with strategically placed buckets of water waiting to pounce on unsuspecting 5 year olds.
At the end of this week Jacob will have completed a fully functioning game called Polar Peril based on Donkey Kong, I am hoping that we will be able to post it somehow or other.  In the meantime go to his You Tube channel (link in previous post) I think there are numerous new tutorials and also a video of Rose being tickled.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment