Wednesday 2 July 2014

Foiled

This morning we went out to the playing fields down Klondyke Road with a soccer ball and Rose's kite.  It rained for a couple of minutes but we all had fun, I even remembered my camera and the batteries worked.  I think I took some fairly decent photos but (as Rose could tell you there's always a but except that hers have 2 'T's) Jacob went and had too much fun this afternoon and put paid to my blogging ambitions.

The kids both had play dates this afternoon, I took Rose to Lillian's house for a couple of hours and dropped Jacob off at Jackson's place on the way.  Jacob had such good fun with Jackson that he has stayed the night which is great except that his laptop is password protected so I can't download my photos.  Arghhhh, I had such good intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment