Saturday 31 August 2013

Jacob Post: 9th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI! It was my birthday yesterday. It was fun. First, we all woke up and I opened my presents. I got a card that sings hallelujah it's you're birthday! Open presents! Open presents!  Eat some cake! Eat some ice cream! Enjoy you're balloons! Just let the kid in you come out to play! hallelujah!, I got posh-English-house-brochure-style paper called business 4200. I also got some mandalas and a bamboo touch mouse that comes with artrage studio.  I can do this with it:







I also got a slime making experiment, a book called itch, italics pens, italics pens book, a book called Bone that is actually a GIANT comic book, and a book called Why is Snot Green?. Rose made a card with a really nice and a picture of me and her. She made me giant because i'm nine. later, we went to Aunt Gussies for brunch and I had chocolate chip pancakes. It was absolutely delicious! Next, we went to Grandpa's house and I went around the block with him on my bike. After that I installed artrage and played with it a bit. Later, I had BBQ for tea/ dinner/ supper  and had my Bone Collecting cake for treats. Don't forget I had ice cream as well!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Jacob! You'll have to tell us what you learned about snot being green when we come visit again!

    ReplyDelete