Tuesday 14 May 2013

Barbie, Quilting, Hair and Chris Hadfield

I'm not sure where to start today, I guess chronological order would be most sensible.  This morning I got bored of all the quilting projects I have on the go and made Barbie a new dress, she has shed her leggings for summer and I can't cope with the amount of leg and plastic under-crackers on show.
After lunch I went for my machine quilting lesson.  I covered one of my place-mats in quilted waves and it is now ready for binding.  I had a lot of fun and am going to start looking for my own machine so that I can really get into it.
The final photo covers 2 topics.  Jacob had a much needed hair cut and Rose was leader of the day at Kindergarten.  I don't think that you will be able to read it properly but on her leader's poster underneath 'It is a cloudy and rainy day' it says 'Chris Hadfield is back on Earth safe and sound'.  It is nice that they are studying space exploration so young and I'm glad she got to be leader on such an auspicious occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment